Wednesday, September 27, 2006

isn't he the cutest?




















This is my neighbor kid. Clay. He's 10 (I think).
He has more freckles than most people have brain cells,
and he's as cute as can be. A little rambunctious but that's boys for you! he is presently building a fox hole in his yard... I can't wait to schedule him for a real photo session. He agreed to a few pictures yesterday and almost smiled. He's a nice kid. Do you think his Mom will like this picture? I think so..... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Mowbray said...

I think she'd be crazy not to like it. It's a wonderful photo.

Linda said...

when are you gonna come out and do MY family pics??? That's an awesome picture...the focus is SO clear on him, yet the background is gorgeous! If his mom doesn't like it, there's something wrong!