Sunday, September 10, 2006

out with the old........















"Out with the old and in with the new"...
I am embracing that today! You know how I have been organizing and re-organizing my scrap space? Well, I took a good hard look at my space and trimmed a few areas up. The area that needed LOTS of TLC was my eyelet and embellishment storage. I had TWO of these completely stuffed with doodads, eyelets and various embellishments.

I cut waaaaaaay back. I got something that is much better and much more space efficient. (see above photo)

And for the record, I do not consider this a scrapbooking purchase: I consider it an organizational purchase. (noy justifying, merely clarifying...) If I cannot get/stay organized, I cannot reach my goal.

Now, I have to put the old containers on the FreeCycle list.....

:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: