Monday, September 04, 2006

so far on Monday

The last day of summer......and it's raining!

Kids still wearing themselves down in the backyard (which works for me!!) My sweet husband is back there beautifying the area that surrounds our hot tub. Sure he could probably pay someone to do it for him, but he likes that feeling of accomplishment when *he* does something amazing....and if you could have seen how bad the previous owner's treated our yard, you would agree that the overhaul is AMAZING.

More news from the Scrap Space:
* I lost and simply CANNOT find my embossing gun....Sure I haven't used it in like....uh 6 months, but I REALLY needed it today. Had the perfect LO ready to roll and couldn't find the embossing gun.....GRRrrrr....
*found 2 stamps sets, ready to mount that I didn't even know I ownd. And they're terribly cute! I am gonna be stamping tonight. I love making Fall cards!!
*I have ....drumroll please.....13 empty albums. Albums I bought to hope of filling them, 12x12 albums.....but I switched to 8.5 x 11 about a year ago......Now what the heck am I going to DO with them??

I have had probably 5 cups of Earl Grey today. Have a wicked sinus headache that has been hanging on for 4 days so far.....Earl Grey is a magic cure-all in my book. Better than chicken soup!

Off to Home Depot then home to grill steaks.....Thank God I married a steak-and-taters man! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

I use 12 x 12 ...I would take some off your hands - at a PRICE, of course....

stefanie said...

I know what you mean! I recently decided to do more 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 8.5 so I'll have to buy more albums. My DH is a meat guy as well! In fact, if it was socially acceptable, he'd order steak with a side of steak!