Sunday, September 03, 2006

Thank you CheeseNips....




















Jonathan is on a diet....his doctor (and I) are concerned that he packed on 20# in 8 months. Thank you to those wonderful anti-psychotics. I can have him skinny and potentially violent or a little chubby and safe to be around....Not a tough choice, if you ask me..... but it's tough for him, because his life is measured in meals. And meals without fried or something crunchy and salty don't really hit the spot for him.....

So here it is Sunday. He's DYING for something yummy. So I bribed him with a small bowl of CheeseNips to cit for pictures for me. He's incredibly difficult to photograph. But he did it...for CheeseNips.....

He has such a nice smile, when he's not acting like the goofball that he is. He is literally counting the hours until Tuesday, which for us in the first day of school. I always take him on the 1st day and he's been relentless in his pursuit for me to abandon this policy....

:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: