Sunday, October 01, 2006

ick....

Still verrrry sick. Thought I was getting better. Apparently not. My kidneys are being difficult. (they're probably saying the same thing about me....) Greg is going to make me go to the doctor. By this I mean, he will drive me to the doctor. If I can't get an appointment (which was the problem last week), he'll take me to the ER.

oh the joys of medical maladies....

One thing's for sure, I cann't cope with the fever and the pain. And it's not fair to the household. Life just stops when Mom gets sick.

so please say a little prayer for me. On second thought, say a BIG one.

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Party Girl said...

ugh! It all just sounds so painful!

Get better, get better, get better, get better..and repeat as necessary!

Christy said...

I hope you start feeling better and hope that if you go to the dr that they can give you something to help you feel better.