Thursday, October 26, 2006

inspiration

What inspires you? everything inspires me...I know, I know...that sounds hokey. But it's true. I see my life and all of its happenings through a viewfinder. I must say to myself 1,000 times each day, "Oh man, that would make an incredible picture/memory..."

Well, I am starting a new project....I am not going to blab about it (shocking, I know......I blab about everything else.) The reason I can't blab about it is because this project has serious gift potential and we're doing a homemade Christmas this year, so someone on my list might get this aforementioned project.

I am all a-twitter with delight, thinking about how I am going making "it", the steps involved...I love getting new ideas. I just wish I had more time.....

Now, I am turning this noisy contraption of a computer off and getting this day started. Today Adam has Art class and I think we can FINALLY tackle the garden. I don't think we'll have any more warm spells, so it's safe for me the plant the bulbs now....

Art, gardening and a new project...this day is starting off very well.

If you feel like it, leave a comment about what inspires you.....With Fall so present, the color of leaves inspires me. I LOVE LEAVES....

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Mowbray said...

I can't wait to see what you're going to make. Make sure you take pictures of it before you send it.