Sunday, October 08, 2006

my weekend

I am still sick.
Sick enough that I went to the hospital yesterday.
Massive IV drugs and anti-biotics. Feeling a bit better but still very sick. Like pukey sick.
Not fun to be around.
And it couldn't have come at a worse time.
My mother-in-law, my neice and two of her friends are in town for a workshop, so Greg is at the workshop with them. I can't take the pain meds when I am home alone with the kids, so I"ll be counting the minutes until he comes home.
I'll be MIA for a few days.......

:( Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Linda said...

get better - 'bout time you saw a doctor. should have done it earlier!

I'm sick too, now...got what Scotty had last week. Held out well for a few days, but I'm BEAT today...going to rest a bit. Some lady is supposed to come pick up my yard sale leftovers today...yay.

Amy Mowbray said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Take care.

Party Girl said...

ah, honey, I you feel like your good old bad young self, soon!

owlhaven said...

feel better soon!
Mary, mom to many

stefani said...

Oh no! Sorry to hear you are still sick.