Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday morning

I am sitting at my desk, listening to thump of my dryer, fluffing up clothes that I will have to deal with.....I swear, while I sleep, my laundry multiplies.....

So to keep myself happy, I listen to my iTunes. Can't listen to my actual iPod when it's just me and the Boy. (because then I wouldn't be able to use my freaky Bionic hearing to bust him stealing cookies...) So I play my iTunes on my computer. LOVE THAT! This morning, I was in the mood for some country music. OLD stuff. Merle Haggard...so it's been "Workin' Man Blues", "Fightin' Side of Me" (which I think someone should BLAST at some of those liberal gatherings!) and "Mama Tried" and of course, "I think I'll just stay here and drink". Good stuff. That man had serious talent. Of course, there is no better country music than the old stuff. Nothing beats Johnny Cash though. He's next up in the queque. I have that in my car, too. Geez, for MONTHS, Greg listened to the soundtrack from "Walk the Line" in the woodshop. I'd bet our neighbors know all the words. At least it's better than rap music!
I do love my iTunes.

Now we're off to Science as soon as I deal with that laundry....

:) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, I love the old country stuff -- a little Charley Pride, Conway Twitty and Charlie Rich and I am on my way :)

Linda said...

I won tickets to see Johnny Cash in concert back in '96...got my mom to come down from Maine (no small feat, let me tell you - technically, I went up to get her), and we saw the concert - it was AWESOME. My mom's first REAL concert and it was one of her favorites (and mine, too). Yup, it runs in our family (right Sue?)

stefani said...

Gotta love the iTunes!