Tuesday, October 24, 2006

uh huh....














okay, let me just say right up front: I WANT ONE!
I already own the Cricut (which I love) but this one, man.....it has the DROOL OVER fonts that Cricut SHOULD HAVE had!!
I saw this and had a MAJOR case of the "gimmes"...You know what I am talking about....like the kid who whines, "But mom, I want it......" That's how I felt....but I will not buy it unless I win the Lottery (which I am going to start playing, seriously folks...)

Okay, what am I babbling about? The New Yet-to-be-released REVOLUTION, baby!


The sleek new Revolution tool creates cutting edge QuicKutz designs in a snap! Larger 4-inch dies snap into place on a magnetic platform and spin through the Revolution to create BIG die cut letters, shapes and new ShortKutz™ phrases!
Revolution dies are durable, lightweight and thinner than a credit card. The Revolution tool is also durable and compact with a footprint of only 5x7 inches!
It’s easy to organize, store and transport the whole Revolution Tabletop Die-Cutting System with great accessories like the Revolution Storage Case andLibrary Storage Binders.
The Revolution Tool is compatible with all other QuicKutz dies.
"Revolutionary" products coming soon:

Grand Alphabets (up to 3.75" tall)
Click here to download a comprehensive catalog of Alphabets for Revolution (PDF - large file, may take a moment to download)
(ETA: I want all of them but I literally gasped when I saw the "Washington" font....I mean, come on, I live near Washington, it's MEANT TO BE!!)

New ShortKutz!
There’s a new type of die that’s ready for the Revolution!Each ShortKutz phrase die will cut a selection of words and phrases in a common theme. Save time and energy by spinning out ShortKutz die cuts! Click here to download a comprehensive catalog of new ShortKutz for Revolution (PDF - large file, may take a moment to download)

Shapes
Click here to download a comprehensive catalog of Shapes for Revolution (PDF - large file, may take a moment to download)

But geez Louise....$200 PER ALPHABET! You know lots of ladies are gonna fork over the dough. Anything for the obsessed scrapper. I would have to EBay one of my kidneys for the whole "system"....and that ain't gonna happen!

But it's fun to look and wish. Turn away from the gimmes, Suzanne. It's just "stuff"......
It wouldn't make me a better scrapper if I had it. I am streamlining my "style" anyhow.
But still part of me (a huge part of me) wants it.....

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sue said...

I waited FOREVER just to get the Sidekick -- I can honestly say that I will probably NEVER own this one -- the cricut -- maybe -- been hinting that I want it for Christmas LOL -- LMK when you get this one :)

Linda said...

I can't even begin to wish for a CRICUT, and you show me THIS? Sheesh!

Nope, I wouldn't be forking over $200 per alphabet, though...