Thursday, November 30, 2006

CASE and flat out stealin'














Back in my demo says (when I was a demonstrator for Stampin' Up, I learned the anacronym CASE, stands for Copy And Steal Everything). It is when you "lift" someone else's idea. Like many crafters, stampers and scrappers, I cruise many different sites...looking for inspiration.

Yesterday, I found these cards. Aren't they the cutest? I think I am going to make a bundle of them for the Fisher House. (That's the Ronald McDonald-style house specifically for military families connected with Walter Reed Army Medical Center..)

I love the inspiration that I find online. Lots of talented crafters online. So many blogs, so little time.

If you're in a crafty mood, try one of these:

*http://www.lifetimemoments.com/30/

*Look at these paper stars made with SU double-sided Holiday Thyme paper! Cool for ornaments or packages!

*sketch me if you can

*scrap maps

gotta go. Grey's on in half hour!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

okay - definitely scraplifting those paper stars! I don't have double sided holiday paper, but I could just STAMP some out, huh?????

Christy said...

Those are adorable. Fisher House isn't limited to just Walter Reed though! It's limited to military hospitals.

We never ended up staying there when Jordyn was at Walter Reed before we got housing at Belvoir, because it was full so we stayed at the RMH, but it's a great place! I am curious if they're going to move to Bethesda when WR moves there.

SB said...

Yep, I know Fisher House isn't just Walter Reed. I love that they help so many military families. Of course you heard about Denzel and the Fisher House at Ft Sam, didn't you?

And yeah, I bet they move to Bethesda. It just makes sense