Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the damage



















It's a DRY ERASE/semi-permanent marker.
It's doesn't look good, folks....
Micaela is HORRIFIED and has asked that her brother be made to sit in the rain for this.
He did stand in the corner (giggling, so I don't think it was as effective as we had hoped)....

I am not hopeful. I'll be honest. And I am heartbroken.
This is BABY,people..... BABY. She's as old as Micaela. Micaela was barely bigger than this animal when she was born. She was tiny....I used to put the Baby beside her in the crib and marvel how she was growing....

I tried to put a positive spin on it, saying "oh look, Baby has freckles."
Micaela just wailed....moaning, "she's not freckled, Mom, She's DISEASED...." (I have NO idea where she gets this stuff....)

So damage assessment complete. It's bad....The soaking does not appeared to have loosened the ink's grip on the soft white cotton. I'm going in with my Oxy Magic.....

(can you tell it's a slow Blog night......
you know you're riveted now....wondering if the stains will come out...admit it!) Posted by Picasa

No comments: