Saturday, November 18, 2006

fall+kids=fun!
















Look at that girl.....isn't she just the CUTEST? She always has this much happiness....

We have an elderly neighbor lady (whose yard I envy...she's the one with the glorious leaves). She's been married to the same man for over 50 years. He just went into a nursing home a few months back (heart attacj followed up with major stroke) and she can't do some of the stuff around her house and yard so Greg and I did her yard today. Raked up the leaves (which the kids enjoyed!) and cleaned out her gutters. She was so grateful and so sweet. A good reminder to LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. I do love my neighbor. She's fun, feisty and kind, and raking her leaves was a small thing that we could do. We don't have much money but we have kindness to share.

I took a bazillion pictures of the kids. They all came out great but instead of assualting you with 150 pictures of my adorable kids, I'll just share this one...for now....

Tonight, we're having a friend over for dinner. We're having mexican food so I gotta get busy. Tortillas don't make themselves! Posted by Picasa

No comments: