Wednesday, November 15, 2006

here it goes.....

I have been working on this FOREVER.....it's a labor of love though, so I don't mind. The creative process is slow but fruitful.

My website is READY!!

go to www.picturethisbysuzanne.photoreflect.com and you can see it for yourself.

I am actually going to advertise and put out the word. I already have "word of mouth" but I want something official..... I am terribly excited about this.

But it's a work in progess and lots wil change in the coming months.....

BUT MAN, AM I PSYCHED...!

I couldn't do this without the love and support of my husband, Greg, (who bought me more than $500 worth of camera equipment in the last two days). He is my biggest supporter. He gives me advice, helps me when I criticize my work too harshly. He's amazing. And I just want to publicly thank him for being a great husband.

I also need to thank my friends who have allowed me to photograph their children for my portfolio. But if anyone has a new baby, I will waive all of your session and print frees and do your photo shoot FOR FREE. I need baby pictures....!!

I am so excited! I am totally doing the happy dance...
(Maybe I should go do the sock basket while I am so happy....nah!)

:)

Honest, constructive feedback on the website will be greatly appreciated. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, I already told you what I thought of your website...I love it...that logo is too cute!

You do some awesome photography, too. I think you need to contact Amanda Brandt and see if she'd let you photograph Anna Jane!!!! She's only 4 months old...AND she's got a gorgeous little brother too!

Denise said...

I say, take about 2 hours out of your day to do something fun... like, MAKE SOME CARDS!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment - it's nice to "meet" you!

Scott B. said...

Excellent job!

My only suggestion is to remove your personal mailing address from the website. You could get a PO Box for not much.

You are a very attractive lady. Always have been. Keep the beauty for your husband and don't let the weirdos know where you live.

Once you establish a business relationship with a client then you can share the address.

S

Linda said...

I'd have to agree with Scott on the address thing...I didn't even realize that...he's right you know!

SB said...

fine...you guys! I changed it.

(thanks for looking out for me.)

Amy Mowbray said...

WOW! Your site looks great. It's very professional.

I agree with Scott.