Saturday, November 04, 2006

how rare is this?


















Today, Conor turned my camera on me....Yep, I allowed an 8 year old kid to handle my killer macho camera! He snapped a picture of me and my husband said, "that's blog-worthy." I don't know if I agree with that. But I thought I would share nonetheless.

I won't look like this much longer. I am going to get new glasses. Plus I am thinking about letting my hair grow out (yeah right..it feels too long right now.I'll probably never have long hair again...I think I am too old for longer hair.)

:) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

Linda said...

I like that picture...like you, I TRY to let my hair grow out, but I always get tired of it over my ears and get it cut. We part our hair on the same side, with the same style...we HAVE to stop!!!

rennratt said...

It seems that the photography talent is a family wide trait!

GREAT picture!