Friday, November 17, 2006

it's Friday baby!















I am so glad it's Friday.
It's been a LONG week.
Looking back, I didn't really do that much. I just agonized, sweated and worried about every mindless detail about this new venture.....I am a details girl, what can I say?
But today, I feel at peace. Someone (whose skills are exceptional) is designing my ad and touching up my brochure, so that's in excellent hands. I am going to the library today where they are holding books that I have been waiting for. And best of all, the sock basket is done!
Plus today, I am hoping to knock out three LO's. They are sitting on my desk, in pieces awaiting the journaling....How many of you do that? Half-finish the page and then never go back to it?
Okay, I am off to start this day!

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

that's me...layouts left unfinished...i still have some I did back in 2002 that need journaling! Pathetic, I know!