Thursday, November 02, 2006

one more thing...

Another thing that I love.....It's a mere week till my birthday. (I will turn 38!! I feel like I am about 30 though)....Nonetheless, I registered for lots of different birthday clubs when I registered all of the kids' birthdays, so in my e-mail inbox, I have my choice of 5 different eateries to choose from. They each offered me a FREE entree and a FREE dessert. Greg and I will use one of these while on our Respite Date this weekend. I'll be eating free for a few weeks and I LOVE THAT!

Now if only Target had a free gift card registry for birthdays....hey, I can wish.......

I have everything I want so I am lacking nothing. That lens was the BEST gift and I am loved , what more could a woman ask for? Happiness is mine! (obnoxious, aren't I?) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Free meals? What is better than that???? Oh, wait...peanut butter cups, scrapbooking, and the best...GOD.