Friday, November 03, 2006






One of my favorite books "Fast Food Nation: by Eric Schlosser is being made into a movie? How did I not know this? http://www.youtube.com/wantlieswiththat if you wanna peek at it.

If you've not read the book, I highly recommend it. Between that and "SuperSize Me", you won't ever want to eat fast food again......

I confess though. I have eaten fast food a few times since watching SuperSize Me. But not very often. Man, that movie (SuperSize Me) is VERY graphic and true. As a result of that DVd, I watched all of the 30 Days episodes. Pretty informative. Well, most of them were... "Fast Food Nation" (the book) is very graphic and a page-turner. It really is. I even read the book he wrote for kids!

It's Friday. My new computer should be here TODAY!! (can you say HOOAH?) Greg will probably put it together this weekend. Plus I have three LO's in progress. My head is just bursting with ideas! Plus I started on holiday cards. The big question is will I actually mail them out this year.....Hmmmm......

Have a wonderful weekend guys!

:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: