Wednesday, November 01, 2006

our military











First let me say that I am one of those people that are commonly referred to as the RWNJ's (right wing nut job). I am a fierce Republican. I am a big George Bush supporter. And an even bigger supporter of our military. I married into it.

I was sooooooo bothered when I heard what John Kerry said. That man is a moron, plain and simple. I don't know why anyone listens to him! Plus his forehead's lack of movement is truly frightening, don't you think?

Most of the soldiers that I personally know have college degrees. My husband has a Masters and he's still trying to decide if he wants to get his PhD. Most of his troops are college educated. Our military is filled with the best and the brightest.

John Kerry went to college and he's still a moron. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am with you on this. What a blooming idiot. When they say bloom where you're planted...he was planted in the IDIOT PATCH, and he sure did sink his roots in deep!

Yeah, my hubby has a master's too, and is debating the doctorate route. Yeah, a LOT of his unit have college educations. Scary to think, huh.

Stuck in Iraq. What a jerk.

Christy said...

I'm right there with you, being a non-apologetic Conservative Christian Republican and proud of it! I've been steaming over this moron and his so called "joke". I also just "loooove" how he's tried to turn this around and blame our President for his own stupidity. I just "love" his apology that we all some how "misinterrupted" what he said. I know plenty of soldiers who do not have a college education and have far more intelligence, common sense, and dignity than this so called high class moron.
I truly PRAISE GOD that he's NOT our President.