Thursday, November 02, 2006
Thirteen Things in I felt in my day:
1. gratitude- that I am healthy once again and warm in my house.
2. giggling- Adam is still dressed as a Pirate. A Polite Pirate, I might add. He wore his HOOK HAND everywhere today. Even to Target, much to my delight.
3. pride- in Micaela's continued efforts to improve her reading and hand-writing.
4. joy- that I am a Child of God. I am listening to my Chris Tomlin radio through www.pandora.com and I love it! Let's me have FREE access to lots of free music..
5. Thankful- that I am loved.
6. worried- about a pregnant friend.
7. prayerful- about the above-mentioned friend.
8. anxious- having a dinner guest over and I like to make sure everything is in order. Stew, homemade cornbread and the yummiest chocolate cake evah!
9. ready- for the mid-term elections to be OVER!
10. lazy- I don't WANT to make the bed, fold anymore laundry, (insert any menial chore here)....but I am going to anyhow. It's my duty.
11. happy- Tonight is Grey's Anatomy (which I will tape and watch tomorrow morning..)
12. worried again- Jonathan might get suspended for a meltdown at school today. LONG story, best not to be blogged.
13. EXCITED- that it's almost Saturday which is RESPITE DAY!! 5 hours of time alone with my husband, where we will be celebrating my birthday a few days early!! HOOAH!!
It's been a good day.