Thursday, November 09, 2006

ugh



















First thoughts on 1st grade official school picture:

-"Thank God I take lots of pictures of her!"
-"I could've done it better."
-"I paid how much for this??" (for the record, $16.00)

Seriously, not the best picture of my girl. She's so darn cute it's hard to take a bad picture. I wouldn't classify this as bad. But certainly not the best. Should I keep it simply to document that time? Oh my, do I have some doozies of school pictures from my childhood. Funky outfits, hair out to here, you name it....

So vote, keep or return......

:) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sue said...

My vote -- keep -- it is always interesting to see the changes in the school pictures..........if for no other reason than to scrap them all side by side for fun....

Linda said...

you have to keep it...it's the "official" photo. Unfortunately, these photographers go thru so many kids, they just don't CARE any more! Love the fake smile, lol!

You have to keep it, and all of them...because then you can show them to her prospective husband!!!!

Sue said...

BTW -- is today happy birthday?????

rennratt said...

Keep it! She is ADORABLE!