Friday, November 24, 2006

update













These are my new business cards. I like them It was like the 7th re-do...finally got them right...If you hate them, don't tell me....

Thanksgiving went fine. Turkey was smoked by my darling husband. He smokes a mean bird! We'll oven roast one next week. No hurry, we eat turkey all the time. Buy 'em when they're cheap then stick them in the huge freezer in the garage.

No big shopping for me today. I am not one of the Day After Crazies. I did go to AC Moore and it looked like a grocery store right before a hurricane hits: bare shelves, shell-shocked people. Had to use my precious 60% coupon on something BASIC...

Finished my garden. FINALLY. Planted something like 400 bulbs. It better be glorious. Micaela was very helpful in the color set-up so we'll see in the Spring how it turns out...

I almost made some cards today. Almost...Maybe tomorrow....

By the way....I am blogging from my Oh-My-Brand-New-SMOKING-FAST new computer.....I am in love with my monitor. I love it.

Oh, by the way, if you're local, I am doing TEN free Senior Portraits this year for the local high school. If you're graduating in 2007 and want your pictures done for free, e-mail me. I am only taking 10 for the whole year so be quick about it....

:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: