Saturday, December 02, 2006

birthday "fun"














All month long, my husband and I look forward to those 5 kid-free hours we have on the 1st Saturday of each month known as RESPITE CARE! We get to shop, eat and just gaze at each other.....No seriously, we go to Home Depot and Wal-Mart without fail. But it's the ONE chance we have to be alone without kids. It's a GODSEND, those 5 hours...

Today was Respite Care day....

and literally, 3 minutes before leaving, as we're zipping coats, Adam pukes on the floor.

GOOD-BYE one and only break for the month.....and hello to the Pukefest.

I KNOW it's part of parenthood....but it's my husband's BIRTHDAY....

So instead of a nice quiet meal, he took the kids to McD's and I held the Pukester. I did watch the movie "The Ant Bully" which I thought was cute. I had a difficult time getting past Nicolas Cage's voice as that ant though....he's an amazing actor but he kind of gives me the creeps.

It's Greg's BIRTHDAY... I did make him a nice card.
Inside it has 48 reasons I love him.
Yep, he's 48.
And he looks younger than I do.

The day is not over. I'm baking the requested Pineapple Upside-Down cake and it's steak and potatoes tonight. And a Netflix movie......

and hopefully no more puking. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Greg....you've got a wonderful wife who loves you and takes good care of you - you are BLESSED