Thursday, December 07, 2006

Calling all Cheapos!













I like to save money just as much as the next girl. Probably more so...since I have little discretionary income. It's al bills, bills, bills.....you know. But still, there are birthdays to consider. And Christmas. And everyone likes to SAVE MONEY. You what I like even better? FREE STUFF. Yep, how you get stuff for free....There are places like Coupon Chief that just points to the deals. It's a breeze. Seriously...

href="http://www.couponchief.com">>

I clicked on there today and found $10 off at Target, my beloved Target (I have neglected you so...) But $10 off at Target with no minimum purchase. THAT ROCKS. Plus they had other stores like Dell, Franklin Covey, Bose...all the stuff that everyone wants under that tree. And best of all, no one will know that you were cheap (and smart). Why spend more than you have to?

So give it a try. Coupon Chief rocks.
If you're cheap like me, go click and see, at the Coupon Chief.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

oooooh...money off at Target...and I got a GC from my MIL for Target...if I get that $10 off PLUS my GC, I could get TWO of those really cool scrapping kits...or money toward my iPod...yeah, I DIDN'T get one for my birthday...go figure.