Monday, December 11, 2006

goodies, boxes and presents...oh my!




















href="Gift'>http://www.guessmygift.com">Gift guessing

You gotta try this! Seriously .....it's too cute. It asks you 20 questions, and then guesses what your gift is....Can a computer be PSYCHIC? It asks "animal, food, object, drink or other..." and then it takes you through a series sof questions. Very cleverly designed by some fascinating advertising minds....I would love to be a fly on the wall at some of these creative meetings....

It did not guess that I want a high dollar gift card from Michael's......I must have done something wrong! hehehehehe.....

'This brought to you on behalf of OfficeMax.' Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sorry, you're not getting a high dollar gift card from Michael's from me....but your Christmas box will look a lot like your birthday box. I keep finding stuff I bought as gifts for you, lol!

Linda said...

nope...didn't guess my gift either...it was WAY off base...eek!

Scott B. said...

I am so going to get you back for that!!!