Sunday, December 10, 2006

Momma gets paid




















I am cheap.
And I love something for nothing. I am a big believer in the free lunch.
That's why I was so psyched when I heard about www.payperpost.com I read about on another blog that I frequent (Mom to the Screaming Masses) and she knows what she's talking about, so I joined up!

href="http://www.payperpost.com%22%3eblog/ money

I am glad that I did, it's so easy. PayPerPost.com listened to the wants and needs of their bloggers and started an affiliate program for us to spread the word. You to join the great team of bloggers (like me) at PayPerPost.com. I signed up just this month and in one day, I made $21.00 for just a few minutes of writing a day, and finding cool new web sites and products to share. Not too bad huh? Don't you want to be a part of a cool new paid posting community? So what are you waiting for? Go sign up! I get paid $15 bucks every time a new blogger joins and does their first post. You can too!

You might be thinking I am going to turn my blog into a big advertising blog. Not so! I am just doing this to fund the fun that is my kids. It's easy money and you're sitting at the computer anyway. You might as well grab some cash. Posted by Picasa

No comments: