Saturday, December 09, 2006

the party is finally here

In a few short hours, the party will start....what party you say? THE OLD GUARD'S CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS PARTY....I will be so glad to get past it. I love the planning, the buying, but the actual party is a bit hectic for me...I spend the entire time spazzing over where my own kids are...Odds are they are in the Moon Bounce. They love the Moon Bounce!! But I always worry they'll get squiched or elbowed by some mean kid....

When I stress, I bake.....This morning, I baked the standard choco chip cookies, followed by Double Chocolate Cookies, one batch with peanut butter chips and one with swirl chips, then I made peanut butter blossoms. You know the ones with the kiss on top...I have not eaten a single cookie. Not a one. I don't eat them, it just makes me feel better to bake.....and then make other people eat them...

I am going to be taking pictures today, too. I like that. Baking and photography. That's how I like to relax. It helps me breathe easier....

Okay, turn off the computer and get moving!! (easier said than done....)

Happy Saturday to you guys! Tomorrow is my brother's birthday and I forgot to mail his card....I can't even remember how many years older he is. I think he's 6 or 7 years older than me. He and my sisters are closer in age.....I mail the card anyway, he'll know I was thinking of him.

OK, enough babbling....I'm outta here!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: