Thursday, December 14, 2006

random stuff on Thursday

I don't watch the news on TV. I don't care for the talking heads. (I think the news media in general is a bit too left-leaning for my tastes) so I read my news from a variety of sources. All online. I rarely pick up a newspaper.

Anyway, saw this today. My blood just boiled. Parents accused of starving kids win back custody

People who mistreat kids are the lowest of the low.
-----------------
Learning lots about my camera today, thanks to my husband. He makes an excellent partner in business. I am the creative aspect and he reads the manuals. It works for me!
-----------------
I am doing laundry, cooking, cleaning and being Suzie Homemaker today. I had a gig yesterday (Anna) and after no laundry on Monday, I am way behind. You know that sock basket is multiplying as we speak....But today, the socks will find their rightful place.
-----------------
I am also going to the dreaded Post Office. UGH!
-----------------
I am pausing throughout this very busy day to be thankful and hopeful. I have much to be glad for.

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I did the dreaded post office. There was NO one there! 4 customer service folks behind the counters...me and my stroller with 9 boxes (no, yours is not amongst them...still have to make the boys' gifts). I was so surprised. It picked up as we finished. But it took SO little time that I went to the scrapbook store!!!