Saturday, December 30, 2006

saturday

Finally starting to adjust to the time difference. Everyone still very tired....My sinuses are not loving the dryness but they'll be fine until I land back in humid VA...

Going to the library, the Mall, back to the tubing hill and a movie today. We're having fun. loving the snow. We picked up some snowsuits at a thrift store along with some boots for the kids and all they can talk about it getting back on the Tubing Hill. Greg and I both agree that Adam will be heavily into snow sports (snowboarding, tubing, skiing..) God knows he won't get any athletic ability from me! He's certainly a natural on the snow....

More pictures will follow today.
I am going to have a lot to scrap when I get home.
I started thinking about scrapbooking and how much my "style" has changed...I'm going to TRY to scrap events pretty close to the time they happened, instead of waiting...

Off and running...

:)

No comments: