Wednesday, December 27, 2006

some silliness


















First of all, let us pray for the family of Former President Ford, as they mourning his death.
His death (and the impending State Funeral prep) might affect my trip to Alaska, due to Greg's job and involvement in funeral prep. We'll see....but I am hopeful and going to proceed with packing.....
This silly picture of Micaela and I was taken with my new remote control for my camera. Isn't it cool? So now I will burden you with gobs of awful pictures of me....just kidding. I like y'all too much for that. But this does mean I can take pictures from across the room. Will be very helpful with positioning babies and such...
I'll be posting infrequently for a while. We have lots going on and I'm trying to prevent the laundry from multiplying, which is a full-time, folks.
Enjoy your New Year and whatever you do, if you drink even one drop of alcohol, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. (I have a Zero Tolerance for people who drink and drive...ZERO!)
Okay, now back to the laundry and hopefully packing....

:) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the picture! You both look like you are happy and having fun. Sometimes you know you just have to act a little crazy. Is this the norm for you--just kidding!