Tuesday, December 05, 2006

SPT (self Portrait Tuesday)













Photo taken by Conor Rock on Sunday after my photo shoot. He and I were sitting with the new puppy in SGM's truck. Seeing Conor with that puppy is too darn cute. Anyway, Conor kept saying, "Can I hold your camera?" so finally I relented and let him hold it.

He rewarded me with several usable pictures. He's a better photographer than I am, I fear. I'll forgive him for the fact that you can see clear up my nose....

Today is going to an AWESOME day. Not only am I oh-my-goodness Super Busy.....today is the day of the Advent Tea at my church. Hundreds of ladies, gathered around yummy food (I still have not decided what I am bringing), and hearing the message of the Season. I love it! I am so looking forward to tonight. I get to spend time out of the house, away from whining kids, I get to dress up and put make-up on....It's a great day! Posted by Picasa

No comments: