Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen














Stuff in my day.....
I have ZERO creativity day, folks, so it's just 13 random thoughts.......deal with that please....

1. I love Chritsmas carols. When I was a little girl, I would sing them tomyself to put myself to sleep. It's no wonder my sister didn't want to share a room with me.....My favorite Christmas carol is "O Holy Night." quickly followed by anything sung by Nat King Cole.

2. I love Christmas lights. But they CANNOT blink. Blinking lights make me crazy.

3. As we approach the holiday season, I am filled with gratitude and warmth. I just don't radiate it like I should. I look cranky....Need to adjust the chocolate ratio again. I think I would feel more Christmas-ey if we went ahead and put the tree up.....(We will do that this weekend!! HOOAH!)

4. I have absolutely NO IDEA what to get my husband for Christmas. He already has the most awesome wife in the world, what more could a man really want?? (I know....more tools)

5. Adam told me today that I needed to wear lipstick. He then helped me apply some. I will not be sharing those photos, but trust me, it was a riot!

6. A friend shared this site with me today....she has some pretty far out taste. It's like an online confessional of sorts.. http://www.imanevilpoptart.com/ Yep, it's called "I'm an evil pop tart"...Maybe I should go on there and confess that yes, this morning I DID eat the last strawberry pop tart and then blamed it on the teenager. It's true, I did.

7. The only things I want for Christmas is a love letter, a foot rub....or a Homedics Shiastu Chair Massager thingie at Wal-Mart for like $90.00 (That ain't gonna happen) but I will hope for the love letter.

8. I love tater tots (how's that for random?) but we have NO SONIC here. I have friends in OK and KS who tell me of their frequent Sonic travels.....

9. I love birthdays and then forget to send people their gifts and cards. I am a horrible friend. (and Happy Birthday to everyone I left out this year...)

10. Please pray for Ann. She's having a hard time right now and she could use our prayers. Just ask God to lift her up and hold her safe in His hands, as only He can.

11. Traditions.....I am a nut about traditions. I love them. They're hard to uphold but they matter so much. Especially at the holidays.

12.Taking photographs of an animal (especially a 4 months puppy) is much harder than it looks.

13. I am happy, loved and grateful for the gift of my life. And thanks for reading my blog and sharing it with me. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

I do NOT visit Sonic FREQUENTLY...only RANDOMLY...when I happen to drive by...on my way to Hobby Lobby or Walmart or Walgreens...which happens only 2 or 3 times a week!

No...I honestly try to stay away from Sonic unless I'm STARVING!!!