Thursday, January 25, 2007

slow news day

Teacher fired after butt-painting video hires ACLU

Can this guy be serious? HE PAINTS WITH HIS BUTT AND GENITALS. And he's surprised he was fired? This is ridiculous. I'm all for art but this is just reaching way too far. Did our Founding Fathers really want to protect painting with your backside? I think not. It's just so silly. I am not surprised that the ACLU will help him. Why do they help these nut jobs? I know, I know....nut jobs have rights, too.

I am feeling icky and blue today. I woke up at 0330 and couldn't go back to sleep. It'll be a long day. I did some layouts. Might share some with you later. I am feeling rather distant from my crafting right now. Does that make sense? I wanna do it, but A) I have no time, and B) I have no ideas.

I'm going to take a boiling hot bath and see if that helps. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue said...

I am with you on this one -- there are so many eeeky things out there and I don't care how popular it gets....I will not be painting with my butt and genitals :) NOR will I buy such a painting....does he actually make money? ugh