Wednesday, January 24, 2007

stolen words

I stole this directly from another blog that I read. It's just too good not to share...The blog is called Back in Skinny Jeans and you can find it here:

http://cravingideas.blogs.com/backinskinnyjeans/

It's funny and so relevant. It makes me think about beauty and the toll it has on young girls. I am trying to raise my daughter to see her inner beauty and not rely on media's example of what is beautiful. But man, it's hard...so I read this blog and am inspired...

Celebrities without makeup

Over at TMZ, they have a bunch of photos of celebrities without makeup. Some of the famous mugs without glossing include Pam Amderson, Britney Spears, Courtney Love, Nicolette Sheridan, Queen Latifah, and Jennifer Lopez.
Without all the makeup, most of these ladies look just like the rest of us. See celebrities are just regular people too. Check out the TMZ No Make-up gallery.

No comments: