Tuesday, January 16, 2007

stuff

Do you blog when you have nothing to say?? Well, that's the very question I have grappled with in the past few days. Nothing spectacular has happened. Nothing newsworthy...Just a bunch of Nothin'....just like the blog title says.....

Life has just been bumping along. Same old stuff. Laundry, messy house, not enough time, not enough sleep.....Same stuff.....

But this week, I'm whipping it into a frenzy. I am gonna MAKE something happen. I'm looking for adventure and fun. I'm using this week to network, asking several area businesses if I can post ads in their shops. I had a few interested people ask about Senior Portraits (yes, I do them, too...) so I do have some things in the works.....

I'm just looking for something FUN....

Things I must do this week:
1) Arrange Micaela's half-birthday party. No, it's not a half of a party....It's when she turns 6 AND 1/2....She has a birthday that falls before the school year and if we have a party, she won't have people to invite, not being IN school. So she's having a 6 1/2 Birthday party next month and we're hoping to have it at the Skatink Rink....
2) Finish up my list of locations in Loudoun and Fairfax county for on-location photo sessions.
3) Get my hair cut. I look like a crazed goat with my hair like it is....
4) Find some time to scrapbook! I miss it!

Today, my friend Linda is having surgery. She's probably already good and doped up. I'm asking you all to say a prayer for her. She's special to me. She's like a sister to me. I have two friends who could be my twins (not looks, more on thoughts and values...). So please pray for Linda's speedy recovery.

Okay, I have a boy who has to eat breakfast and get to Science class.....My day is off and running.

:)

No comments: