Monday, January 29, 2007

uh....YEAH!












If you're a scrapbooker, then you already know what CHA is. If you don't, you wouldn't care anyway.... It's the time of year that scrappers LOVE and husbands hate. It's when we scrappers get to hear all about the NEW and LATEST products that the advertisers will convince we cannot live without.

It's no secret that I have been a bit disappointed with my Cricut. I fell in love with it at the start and was the first one in these parts to get one. But the bloom didn't last....it irked me rather quickly. I have actually sold off HALF of the cartridges that I had to have....
Well, another cutter has captured my fancy.

It's the latest one at CHA.....it's from QK.
it's the QuickKutz Silhoutte Digital Craft Cutter...

if you wanna know about it, go to www.quickutz.com and read about it. I've decided I'm going to EBay my Cricut and the rest of the cartridges to pre-order mine. This is a big step because these puppies will retail for $400.

Life is short. I have very few vices. (Chocolate does NOT count..)

Oh, yeah. I'm gonna get me one of these babies!!

Linda....come scrap with me and I'll let you play with it! You can play with it when you come to Women of Faith this summer..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

we're working on that...we currently have a trip to P'bgh planned in mid-June (for Scott to take a conducting class at Duquesne for a week) and I don't know if he'll "let" me go for a weekend...but since he's gonna be at "school" all week long, it's not a vacation for him...just for me!