Wednesday, February 07, 2007

1 card....
















Made this for my sister-in-law.
I saw the cutest lil bear, it's kneeling down in prayer. And when I saw it, I immediately thought of her. She's gone through a rough spell. Thought she might have a brain tumor but it turns out she has a diagnosis of MS now. She's a strong woman, with a wonderful family supporting her. I know she'll be fine. But I am sending her a card to let her know I am praying for her....
I am TRYING to send out more cards. TRYING.....
At least I made ONE today. Even if it is totally basic. I did use my watercolor wonder crayons. I love those things....they are yummy.
Well, I am off to eat so I can take my itching meds. Only 3 major outbreaks of hives today. That's down from like 50 yesterday (not joking....)
Is the end of hives in sight....? I hope so. There is nothing pretty about constantly scratching. And I have a business breakfast tomorrow!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ah Suzanne, -- another beautiful card and another beautiful post that shows how big your heart is :)-- where's my card :)