Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I made a card...........



















I actually have proof that I have been crafting today.
Look....a card! I can show this one because the intended recipient does not read my blog. Heck, she doesn't even OWN a computer. (Yes, someone I love refuses to join the techno-world...)

Anyhow, I've made a few cards today. Now I have to actually MAIL them.

Anyhow, I promised Blog Candy and I shall deliver. I am just trying not to lose my mind on this, the first of at least two snow days. Jonathan thinks *I* am responsible for the weather and therefore, preventing him from enjoying the structure that his fun school day provides. He is also coming down with a cold, which significantly impacts his behavior. Add those together, along with hearing "Sponge Bob SquarePants" theme repeatedly...AND NO CHOCOLATE IN THE HOUSE....and yep, I'm losing my mind.....

Blog candy next post, I promise. I just wanted to share a frightfully basic card that I made. I KNOW it's super simple, but that's me: Spokegal for Simplicity. I did use my "I love it soooo much" Cuttlebug embossing folder. Man, if you don't have one those, you don't know what you're missin'......

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bethtrue said...

love it - i think its great. sometimes less is more!!

Happy valentine's Day!! :-)

Kristi Mantoni said...

I think the card is wonderful! Less is ALWAYS best in my book!