Tuesday, February 27, 2007

my seasons series is complete!

There's this one road, I call it my Path....

I have taken a picture of this road through all of the seasons, but it had not snowed enough to get a winter shot. Well, it finally snowed. Micaela and I risked flipping into ditches on unplowed roads. It's not the best shot but it was snowing heavily. (Micaela said we were stuck in a snowglobe!)

Anyhow, here is my Path in winter.

I am now going to print all of them in 11x14 and frame them for my living room.
:)



5 comments:

Linda said...

oh, that is LOVELY! I love how it looks black and white, knowing that it's just the way it is, shot in color, but the absence of color is natural. And the single set of tire tracks is perfect...

Now, once I get these pictures, I'm going to put my country road poem between them, and we'll have a collaborative on MY wall!

Angie said...

That is a beautiful shot.

Anonymous said...

That's a great photo, and I love Micaela's description of being stuck in a snowglobe!

I'm going to have to sign up for a Google account so I don't have to be Anonymous anymore.

Melissa

Alex said...

Oh my goodness this is just beautiful, you are an amazing photographer, what a beauuuutiful photo, you are very lucky

Michelle said...

What a FANTASTIC photo! WOW!