Thursday, February 15, 2007

odds and ends

Today, I said, "Hush!" 7,314,000 times....but who's counting...? The lazy school administrators cancelled school AGAIN...The roadds are CLEAR, people....This place FREAKS out when any amount of snow falls. Fine, I will grant that it was ICE but it's not a reason to stop life as we know it....so Loudoun County get like a week off....

THREE SNOW DAYS IN A ROW is not fun.... NOT AT ALL.

Blockbuster is offering Netflix customers a free in-store rental in exchange for a tear-off Netflix envelope address flap through February 21. (I am totally gonna get me some free movies, but I'll never ever give up my Netflix!)

these shoes are a must (I've never been a SHOE girl but I love these.....I think they need me)

All of my kids are tired. This means I will get to watch "Grey's Anatomy" AND make some more cards! HOOAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you enjoyed your show tonight.

Janie

Susan said...

I have used both and totally prefer the blockbuster one -- why? cause for every movie you get in the mail, you get another free in store movie. In one month I got 10 free movies @ 5.00 a whack that is a $50 savings and net $33 savings after monthly charge :)