Friday, February 09, 2007

oh my



















You know how I like to relax....?
Aside from eating distubringly large amounts of chocolate....
I listen to a few CD's in my car, really loud, with the sun roof open, wind in my (short) hair, and cares fly out the window, never to be seen again.....
Okay well, that last part isn't true.....but I like to crank the radio up.
A few of my songs are "questionable"....a bit on the rock and edgy side.
I usually only listen to them with Jonathan in the car because he can handle some of the language....
There's the one song, by Green Day...you might know it (if you're into Green Day).
It's "Amercian Idiot"......it's pretty questionable.
I don't agree with most of the hyrics, but I have always like their music....
Anyhow, Adam LOVES that song. I fast forwarded through the curse words and he jams.
Well today at the local thrift store, he conned some grandmotherly type lady into buying him a guitar. His charms no know limits, people. He convinced a stranger to buy him a toy!!
It was only a dollar and he's put on a few shows already...
He's my lil guitar man....

:)

PS He has forbidden me from taking anymore pictures of him and the guitar..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

he conned a grandma into buying him a guitar??? My son only got an offer of french fries and McD's when he danced and sang to entertain two ladies he was flirting with. Luckily, he said, "no...I full. Tink yew!"