Friday, February 02, 2007

scrap shout out

There has not been much going on in the scrap front for me...NO TIME to scrap these days. It's either do the laundry or have amazing scrapbook pages. Sadly, my family requires clean clothes...

But tonight.....I am headed to a Stampin' Up gathering. My first SINCE I MOVED HERE...I'm really hoping to meet some other crafty women. I feel a bit lonely in a small town where people have lived here forever and you're still new after like 40 years....so I am going to meet some other ladies. Going to make my Spring cards tonight.

I did purchase something....from http://www.crafterstoybox.com/ and let me tell you, they ship SUPER FAST. I bought the mega and giga Marvy Oval punches. I just ordered them like 3 days ago and I got them today. I will definitely be going back there....(I swore I wasn't going to buy anything else, but NO ONE around here stocks these punches.)

so I am drinking a cuo of hot tea while Adam zones out to the Jurassic Park DVD set (1,2 and 3) and today has been good so far. With a night to myself, it will only get better!

:)

No comments: