Friday, February 16, 2007

that's my boy!














This is Jonathan.
He's my oldest child.
He rarely appears on my blog, except maybe as a story....He does not care to have his picture taken and I LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES. You can see where this is a touchy area....

Jonathan is now a man. Well, legally he is....He's 18 now. But he has the mind and intellectual capability of a 4 year old. He has fragile x syndrome, as does his sister.

Just because he doesn't show up on my blog very ofetn doesn't mean he's not important, or that he's been forgotten. No sir!

Besides. Jon as he's now called wouldn't LET you forget about it....

He's my boy....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi! I saw you posted a comment on my blog and I came to check yours out again. I had found you because of the link on craftcritiqe to your cuttlebug opinion. I just received one for my BD and just got some folders yesterday in the mail. I can't wait to use them. Well, I had fun looking over your blog and the sincerity and honesty in jus the few posts I read was so sweet. I got teary when I read about Jon, I guess because I could just feel how much you love him. Do you have several children? I have counted 3 or 4 from the mentions in your posts. I just have one little baby girl, Zoe, and she is going to be one next week. Amazing how the time flies. Well, thanks for letting me take a peek at your world. I look forward to coming back!

IPS said...

This is just an hello from another mother of a Fragile X child. My son is 17. He will allow me to take photos but cannot help pulling faces when I do so!
Regards Sue, Australia