Thursday, February 15, 2007

ugh!

I had such plans tonight....

Putting the kids to bed early, stamping and scrapping. Maybe watch "Grey's Anatomy"...
Well, Micaela's cough kept everyone up. Poor girl. I had to sit there, holding her as the coughs just wracked her tired lil body. The phone rang and rang and I couldn't leave my sweet girl. besides, it was probably just a telemarketer. (Yuck, telemarketing..HATE.it.)
Then I thought things were settled and I could watch "Grey's" at least. Adam, half asleep, fell half way down the stairs. He was freaked out, so he sat on my lap, hitching and crying...So no, "Grey's", no peace and quiet.....but what's a Mom to do?

I had such plans..........

And now, I'm tired.....Oh well, that's just God's way of saying I need rest.

Don't forget to click down and join my BLOG CANDY dealie.....

:)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sorry to hear that....hope you get some design and TV time today!