Tuesday, February 27, 2007

uh huh.........

POWER: GORE MANSION USES 20X AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD; CONSUMPTION INCREASE AFTER 'TRUTH'...

this is why I don't really like Al Gore.
It's hypocrisy at its best.
Flying back and forth on private jets, his own home powered to the hilt.
If humans are to blame for global warming, nothing will happen, because people will not change.
They're greedy, selfish and will just wait for someone else to fix it.
I myself TRY to be aware of my energy usage. (I try..)
When we finished Greg's woodshop, we powered his fans with solar panels.
Anyhow, saw the link on Drudge this morning and it just irked me.
I don't really care for Al Gore. He irks me.
Even though I am a Republican, I don't think my party has all of the answers either...
Just wanted to sure you don't think I am party-line bashing......

Now, I have to get a boy to Science class.
If they make him watch "An Inconvenient Truth", I'm never going back there.....

No comments: