Friday, February 09, 2007

wow....












This is the 1st thing I cut with the new toy, also known as The Silohouette. (and don't think I didn't notice that I had misspelled like a bazillion times, I just didn't care enough to either slow down or edit...)
It cuts through THICK cardstock, which my Cricut couldn't do.
It cuts cleanly, the Cricut left fuzzies on the sides.
It is sweet.
Have not figured out how to use the TTF stuff yet, but I will, by Golly.
And Linda, when I do, I'll send you your name all scripty and fancy like.
Now, I have to go work out then make Sloppy Joes.
in that order.

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

In Scriptina???? Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

Cool toy! Good word too. You know you are a scrap-a-holic! I truly hope you are feeling better!

Janie