Monday, March 12, 2007

because he can........


I just had to share this picture with you.
If you're a Mom, you know how it is...
the endless mind-numbing questions, "Whatcha doin'?" "What's for dinner? (quickly followed by their opinion of afore-mentioned dinner choice), question after question after question....

Today, I am working on a photography assignment, cleverly using my reflectors in outdoor settings. Adam must have asked me no less than 400 million times why HE had to do this....

This boy and questions go hand in hand. (FYI: used the gold reflector on this picture. I love how it warms his face up...)


It's been a terribly busy day.
Booked a wedding......for next weekend.
Plus I am on stand-by for a new baby's arrival.

Lots of exciting things happening here.

You CSS'ers wanna stand by for the next giveaway. I just mailed off the last prize and am getting ready to list the next one....

Thanks for letting me share.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh, I love that - I love the words you put on it, too! Yes, the endless questions (and comments about the choice of meals, lol).