Tuesday, March 27, 2007

gardening

The kids are the ones who talked me into this whole gardening thing.
I am not a gardening chick by nature.
I am fine in the kitchen, but I feel a bit lost in the dirt.
But I am finding my way.

This is my 2nd year to do a front yard garden. This year, I branched out. We have tulips and daffodils and some other bulb types. Plus some container flowers.

I just had to share these first lil buds with you guys. Micaela will be squealing with delight when she comes home from school and she sees that HER garden in growing. (Technically, Jonathan was the biggest gardening helper but Micaela has laid claim to it...)

So feast your eyes on my flowers....


1 comment:

Linda said...

Beautious! Lovely little yellow tulips, brighten up my day, open up your petals, and raise your leaves to say, thank you so for planting me and caring for me so, for all you done and given me, I choose to grow and grow

(Impromptu poem!)