Wednesday, March 07, 2007

a LO done

Having trouble breathing again, so I have spent a lot of my day sitting.
So I did one scrapbooking layout.
This picture has been sitting on my desk for months.
So I stared at it for all this time, pondering, thinking and trying to map out the "perfect" scrapbook page. But since I let go of my quest for scrapbooking perfection (which by the way does NOT exist), I decided to "just do it".
So I did......and here's the end result. It's a letter to Micaela.
It will matter to her, when she's old like me.



3 comments:

Linda said...

that is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could focus long enough to make a layout or two...what wonderful journalling, too. Micaela will appreciate it...I know it!

L8ybug2 said...

What a sweet page. This is something she will always cherish. It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing your beautiful page.
~~Rita~~

Sheri Carneal said...

I love this layout! It brought me to tears. What a wonderful legacy you are leaving your children!