Thursday, March 29, 2007

my mean mother award

Today someone (ADAM) snuck into my cabinet, stole some Pringles and if that weren't bad enough, HE CRUNCHED THEM INTO THE CARPET....(and don't ask me why I have an ice chest in my TV room, or a tacky mexican horse blanket..)

I made him vaccuum the chips up. This is a big deal because he runs from this machine. It's loud and smelly and he HATES it. He told me I was mean. I said, "I know....but you're still doing this." he cried the whole time...What did I do? I took pictures.


See....everyone looks like this after housework!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I wasn't going to ask about the blanket (I love the colors - I have 2 of those in my car under the carseats right now!), but the cooler was definitely a "huh?"....

I love the tears in his eyes. Consequence training can be FUN! I will have to do that sometime...

Scott B. said...

Don't knock the blanket. Those things are the best... especially when your under the weather.

Dawn Mercedes said...

Great story...and a great example of being a "mean" mom. You go "mean mom!"