Tuesday, March 06, 2007

thanks, God...

You know....He know what we need. He knows.
It's just hard to let go and let God...
I am worried about something.
It's a big thing to me, but in the grand scheme, it's probably a small thing....

So I looked up "Worry and scripture" and here is what I found...

Worry - a study on worry. 10 truths from Scripture regarding worry & anxiety.

Very handy, I think.

After I found that, God sent someone my way and I rec'd a blessing.

So for here again, I am trying....to let go and let God.

I am going to have a cup of tea, hug my kiddos and fold some socks.
God is in charge of the Big Stuff but I am still in charge of the socks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only forever. That's how long. Only forever.

Try not to worry. In the end everything will be alright no matter what. Wonderful things happen to wonderful people. You know, you are one of those people.